Answer: Maybe you're thinking to yourself, it's on the product page isn't it?
Actually it's on there twice but that's not the point.
The point is that you are all feeling totally over the "duped again" feeling, am I right? You think you have found a clean laundry product then you get the product and it's not the same as what was listed on the website (or some variation of this).
So even though it's on our website a lot, we don't mind ingredient questions at all (we love them) and totally understand why it's asked so much.
Here is the entire ingredient list: water (distilled or RO), potassium olivate which is also called saponified olive oil (our very own castile soap), sodium carbonate, and sodium borate.
If you get the lemon or lavender scent then we use pure essential oils (nothing synthetic).
• The Environmental Working Group rates Borax-containing products as a D due to a rat study done by Price et al. (1996a).
• Reproductive toxicity was found only when it was administered orally.
• Borax is recommended for cleaning anything not directly applied to skin, rinsing off completely with no residue left behind.
• Borax increases the effectiveness of soap by making water stable and releasing hydrogen peroxide to act as bleach.
• It is safe to use as a cleaner, not an ingredient in body wash, shampoo or skincare.