• All-natural ingredients such as coconut and palm oils are used to make Castile soap. Olive oil is its main component
• Castile soap is 100% natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly.
• Versatile product can be used for personal care needs and household cleaning tasks - from floors to ceilings.
• Recipes for DIY Castile soap can be found online as well as many blogs that detail different uses for castile soap.
• It can be used to make a baby wipe solution, shaving cream, shampoo, makeup brush cleaner, makeup remover, foot scrub, pet shampoo, natural pesticide and weed killer.
• When using it as a shampoo, remember everyone's hair is different and do a patch test first.
• For a homemade foot scrub mix 1 tablespoon of castile soap with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 cup of white sugar.
• To make a natural pesticide mix ½ teaspoon of castile soap with 1 quart of water and spray it on plants every few days if pests persist.
Answer: Maybe you're thinking to yourself, it's on the product page isn't it?
Actually it's on there twice but that's not the point.
The point is that you are all feeling totally over the "duped again" feeling, am I right? You think you have found a clean laundry product then you get the product and it's not the same as what was listed on the website (or some variation of this).
So even though it's on our website a lot, we don't mind ingredient questions at all (we love them) and totally understand why it's asked so much.
Here is the entire ingredient list: water (distilled or RO), potassium olivate which is also called saponified olive oil (our very own castile soap), sodium carbonate, and sodium borate.
If you get the lemon or lavender scent then we use pure essential oils (nothing synthetic).
How to Clean Indoor Plants with MamaSuds
MamaSuds offers a natural, eco-friendly way to clean your indoor plants - and it's pretty simple. Here's how it works: Use MamaSuds All-Purpose Spray to mist your plant, and watch the dirt and grime disappear with each wipe. Plus, this solution is safe for both you and your plants! So if you're looking for an easy way to keep your plants clean and healthy, MamaSuds is the way to go.
Gather your supplies - you'll need some MamaSuds soap of your choice, and a cloth
Look in your closet, under the sink, or wherever you hide all the MamaSuds products that make cleaning easy: it's time to grab your supplies so you can get cleaning! Grab a spray bottle, your favorite MamaSuds Castile Soap (or our ready-to-use MamaSuds All-Purpose Cleaner), and don't forget to bring along a cloth. A cloth helps spread out that MamaSuds love so that every corner is getting some special attention while you're cleaning. Then just sit back and admire your hard work and all the effort you've put into getting those surfaces shiny and spectacular!
Spray your plants with the cleaner, but don't go crazy
Although it seems reasonable to assume that spray-cleaning your plants would help keep them in tip-top shape, don't be tempted to go too crazy with it. Overdoing it can damage the delicate leaves and deter their growth. Using a bit of moderation is always helpful when you spray the cleaner - think of it as the golden rule and your plants will thank you for it!
Wipe down each leaf with the cloth until it's shining
Cleaning your plants may not be the most glamorous job, but it's certainly one that must be done. Just think of all the dust and dirt particles stuck in the leaves that you can easily remove with a simple wipe of a cloth! And imagine the satisfaction of seeing each leaf shine after your hard work pays off. Give yourself a pat on the back as you put away your cleaning supplies and admire your beautifully polished green friends!
Repeat every few weeks to keep your plants looking their best!
Keeping your plants looking their best doesn't have to be a chore. All it takes is a few repeat visits every couple of weeks, and you'll find your green friends are the envy of the garden! Make sure to check for any dead leaves or flowers, provide them with some water, and give them each (oh, who am I kidding - talk to them!) a little bit of tender loving care. You'll love coming home to the sight of vibrant foliage!
Now that you know how to properly clean your houseplants, there's no excuse for having a dusty fern! Gather your supplies and get to work - your plants will thank you. And if you need any more motivation, just think of all the money you'll save by not having to buy new plants every few weeks. So what are you waiting for? Go grab a bottle of MamaSuds All-Purpose Cleaner and get cleaning!
• Its gentle on skin properties combined with powerful dirt-grabbing abilities make it an ideal clothes cleaner.
• It contains no synthetic compounds, chemicals, or other unwanted substances into your laundry.
• It is also useful as a pre-treatment to tackle stains with just a few drops of the liquid version rubbed directly on them.
• Additionally, it is eco-friendly and safe for clothes and skin.
• Mama Suds provides Castile soap household cleaning products including a mixture specially designed for high efficiency machines without any chemical additives.
• It has a pH balance of 8.9, which is effective for removing grease and other substances without being harsh or acidic.
• Castile soap can be used for face and body wash, all-purpose cleaners, dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, and vegetable cleaner.
• Mama Suds offers quality Castile soap products with all-natural ingredients and no irritants.
• Common natural cleaner ingredients include vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, castile soap, citric acid, and essential oils.
• Castile soap is an example of an extremely effective natural ingredient that is as effective as its chemical counterparts.
• Alcohol and hydrogen peroxide are examples of natural disinfectants that are effective against bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19.
• To find the best all-purpose natural cleaner, look for one with proven dirt eliminators like castile soap, plus citric acid or hydrogen peroxide for disinfection.
• Finding the Right Detergent: Individuals with MCS should look for "green" brands and check labels carefully when looking for an appropriate laundry detergent.
• Potential Issues with Standard Detergent: Reactions to "regular" laundry detergents can vary and may irritate skin or create other unpleasant results.
• Castile Soap Safety: Castile soap is made of olive oil and lye and is just as safe to use as standard bar or liquid soaps.
• Final Thoughts: Home testing different products while considering fragrance implications can help individuals find the right laundry detergent for their needs.