Did you know that many of the most common household cleaning products have toxic and dangerous ingredients that can be harmful to our health? Unfortunately, most people have never given much thought to what’s in their cleaning products. However, it turns out the components of conventional cleaning products often contain ingredients that are harmful to your health and the environment.
Natural cleaning products can be used anywhere, from home to work, on the go, and much more! Switching to natural cleaning products offers many advantages to protecting your health and environment. This overview will explore everything you need to know about the benefits of natural cleaning products and why they’re so important.
Advantages of Using Natural Cleaning Products
There are endless reasons to switch to natural cleaning products! We’ve narrowed down some of the most important benefits of natural cleaning products below:
1. Great for the Environment:
Every person can play a critical role in helping to protect our environment by switching to natural cleaning products. Conventional cleaning products often contain phosphorus or nitrates, which end up in our waterways and cause problems in our local ecosystems. Some cleaners also use sodium lauryl sulfate, which can be toxic to the environment.
Making the switch to natural cleaning products helps protect the earth by limiting the release of these dangerous chemicals in our environment.
2. Protecting Your Health
Not only do natural cleaning products protect the environment on a larger scale, but they also help protect your environment within your home, work, or other surfaces. Natural cleaning products are non-toxic, so you can safely clean your surfaces without exposure to harmful chemicals. The chemicals used in standard cleaning products often cause health conditions.
By avoiding breathing in or touching these chemicals, you’ll help protect yourself and your family from toxic chemical exposure. In addition, people who use conventional cleaning products may experience rashes, skin irritations, or other allergic reactions when exposed to certain ingredients in these products. Natural or “green” cleaning products offer a safe and easy alternative, especially for those with sensitive skin!
3. Safe for Small Children & Elderly:
Is your home filled with little bundles of joy? If so, making the switch to natural cleaning products helps prevent dangerous situations for small children. Many standard cleaning products are toxic, posing a major problem for kids who don’t know better. Help protect your children and family by eliminating these products in your household.
Natural cleaning products help offer a safer home in the event your kids are exposed to cleaning products. Plus, children are sensitive and often susceptible to allergic reactions. Using natural ingredients helps limit these concerns.
Switch to Natural Cleaning Products Today!Make the smart switch to natural cleaning products today, such as those offered by Mama Suds. We offer truly safe household cleaners for your family by using simple and safe, non-toxic ingredients.
• It can be used to make DIY beauty products and household cleaning products.
• Castile Soap offers benefits like versatility, affordability, and gentle cleansing qualities.
• It can be used as a shampoo, body wash, laundry detergent, dish soap then followed up with an acid for stunning results.
• MamaSuds offers quality Castile soap-based products at an affordable price.
• For dried slime, mix white vinegar, water, and baking soda to create a paste and cover the dried slime before letting it sit until dry.
• Castile soap can also be used to remove slime from both wet or dried slime on clothes.
• For carpet stains, mixture two parts of vinegar and one part warm water together before spraying onto the stain and using a soft brush to work it loose.
• An alternative is to add one teaspoon of castile soap to one cup of warm water before spraying onto the stain, scrubbing gently with a sponge and repeating as necessary.
• It provides cost-saving benefits, is safe to use around children and pets, biodegradable, vegan, and free from synthetic ingredients.
• Mixing vinegar with castile soap should be avoided as they cancel each other out; however, create various cleaning solutions by mixing it safely with other ingredients.
• To make a mopping solution, mix half a cup of castile soap with three gallons of hot water.
• Create an all-purpose cleaning spray by mixing one tablespoon of castile soap per cup of water and 10-15 drops of essential oils like lavender or tea tree.
• Cleaning with castile soap is cost-effective and non-toxic.
• To clean a burnt pan with salt: cover the area with table salt; rub it into the burnt part; let it sit; rinse and clean with castile soap.
• To clean a burnt stainless-steel pan: cover the inside of the pan with baking soda; use a ball of aluminum foil as a scrubber to clean the burnt parts; rinse off with warm water; finish with mild dish soap.
• To clean a burnt non-stick pan: fill the pan with water and sliced lemons; bring to a low boil; turn off heat and allow to cool briefly; wipe away residual particles with gentle dish soap and warm water.
• Regularly cleaning your washing machine is essential for proper functioning and clean clothes.
• Vinegar is an effective, natural cleaning agent safe for all washers.
• For a top loader, vinegar and baking soda should be used separately to clean the rubber seal and lid.
• After each use, wipe down the washer with a dry towel to reduce mold and mildew build-up.
• Cleaning your washer will extend its life and improve the quality of your clothes.
• Hydrogen peroxide, MamaSuds All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, Castile soap and white vinegar can be used for non-toxic carpet and floor cleaning.
• Homemade all-purpose cleaners can be used to clean the bathroom non-toxically.
• Baking soda and vinegar solution is an effective way to remove hard water stains from the toilet and other surfaces.
• Castile soap with essential oils make a pleasant aromatic cleaner for bathrooms and other areas around the house.
• It is composed of water and oxygen which makes it safe to use in the home.
• MamaSuds produces Extra Strength Oxygen Powder for cleaning with hydrogen peroxide.
• Hydrogen peroxide can be used to clean wounds, grout, toilets, carpets, and more.
• Additionally, it can be used as a mopping solution and laundry soaking aid.
• Check out MamaSuds range of natural household cleaning products for more information on eco-friendly cleaning.