Hey there lady, how are you? Are you as tired as I am? If so, our reasons are probably pretty similar – a crazy hectic schedule, or maybe you’re up way too late worrying over your toddlers or teens, and whether you’re doing everything you can to keep them safe and healthy.
I totally get you and wish I could reach through the screen and give you a double high-five. It’s incredibly hard, isn’t it – making sure you’re doing everything you can for them? You spend your whole day reading labels, researching ingredients, and investing all that time making sure you’re up to speed about the products you buy for you + your family. It’s exhausting. But you’re doing it. On top of all the other things you have piling up, you’re doing it. You’re making your family’s health a priority and that, sweet mama, is no easy task.
That’s exactly why I started MamaSuds®. Like you, I wanted to bathe my family and clean my home with real soap. I wanted to use products on my family that wouldn't harm their health today or in the future. I've spent a crazy amount of time tracking down exceptional ingredients so they are not only safe for you and your family but sustainable for the planet. I want to inspire you to live a smart + healthy life that makes and brings you joy + peace of mind.
At MamaSuds®, it is my mission to educate and empower health-conscious women to make informed decisions about what they use to clean their bodies and homes by creating naturally-focused, non-toxic products that are free of synthetics.
Cambridge Dictionary defines the word superhero as: "a person whose actions or achievements are far greater than what people expect."
You know what we else we call that at MamaSuds®? A mom.
THE MAMASUDS® MANIFESTO
I believe you can clean your home without damaging your health or our planet. I want you to live in a world where cleaning doesn't seem like a chore. I know that the wellness you find beneath your kitchen sink and on your bathroom counter is equally as important as the food you put on your table. I refuse to put profits over people or planet. You, your family, and this planet depend on us to make health a priority. I invite you to join my movement of passionately smart women who want to know more to do better.
FUN FACTS ABOUT MICHELLE
1. I have one husband (really- who could handle more?), three daughters, a dog, and 5 chickens.
2. My obsession with Justin Timberlake is a never ending source of amusement for my family.
3. I drink way too much coffee. Like I'm not even going to tell you how much I drink. Most days I’m just shy of a caffeine IV drip.
4. I still sleep with my baby blanket. My gramma told me (TOLD ME) I was not going to take 'that thing' on my honeymoon. Of course I did, even if it was just to take a picture with it and give it to her.
5. If I had to change just one thing about myself it would be to have the ability to sing. I can play four instruments but can't sing well at all. I can’t even carry a tune in a bucket.
6. I still can't roll my R's. In 9th grade, my Spanish teacher told me I would learn before I graduated. I showed her!
If you’d like to learn about ingredients and products and a little bit more about me, check out my BLOG.
If you’d like to shop for products that are handcrafted, safe and effective, start SHOPPING!
If you’d like to become a member of the MamaSuds Email List then SIGN UP.
If you’d love for me to help you one-on-one then shoot me an email HERE!