Posted on September 29 2021
Green Cleaning Your Home
Green cleaning products are the ideal way to create a healthy environment and a clean home for your family. You can create different homemade all-purpose cleaners to get the job done and feel healthier, too. This post will explore the benefits of green cleaning and the steps to make it happen. Read on for tips to green cleaning your home.
Why Green Clean?
Using green cleaning products in your home has many benefits. Your entire home will be free of harmful chemicals, helping everyone stay healthy. Natural house cleaning is also an excellent way to reduce environmental pollution and contribute to a healthier world.
Non-Toxic Carpet Cleaner
You will want to use a non-toxic carpet cleaner to get out stains. Hydrogen peroxide for cleaning the carpet is an ideal method. Just follow these steps:
- Mix 3% hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle.
- Spray directly on the stains.
- Let the solution sit on the stain for several minutes.
- Wipe up with a sponge or cloth.
Non-Toxic Floor Cleaner
Discover how green cleaning products can help you with cleaning your floors throughout the house. Non-toxic floor cleaners are excellent for a safe and clean home. MamaSuds All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate is the perfect solution for all types of floors. You can also use Castile soap for another non-toxic choice.
Non-Toxic Bathroom Cleaner
Cleaning the bathroom the natural way might seem difficult, but it is well worth the effort. You can accomplish your goal by cleaning each area of your bathroom with special homemade all-purpose cleaners.
How to Remove Hard Water Stains From Tiles
- Soak paper towels with white vinegar.
- Place the paper towels on the tiles that have hard water stains.
- Allow the paper towels to stay on the tiles for up to 8 hours.
- Remove the paper towels and wipe with a damp mop.
How to Clean Grout
If you have mold and mildew in the grout in your bathroom, use hydrogen peroxide for cleaning the grout as follows:
- Pour hydrogen peroxide into an empty spray bottle.
- Spray the grout, thoroughly covering the area.
- Scrub with a stiff bristle brush.
- Rinse with a wet cloth.
How to Remove Hard Water Stains From Glass
Remove hard water stains from glass with a natural house cleaning solution and follow these steps:
- Create a vinegar and water solution of equal parts.
- Put into a spray bottle.
- Apply to the glass generously.
- Let the solution sit for a minute or two.
- Re-spray the glass when it dries.
- Wipe off after a few applications.
How to Remove Hard Water Stains From the Toilet
Ensuring you have a clean toilet without all the harmful chemicals is crucial. You can clean the toilet naturally and have great results as follows:
- Sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda into the toilet bowl.
- Pour in 1-2 cups of vinegar.
- The solution will begin to bubble up.
- Allow the solution to bubble for about 3 minutes.
- Use a toilet brush to scrub the bubbly foam around.
- Flush the toilet to rinse.
Another all-purpose natural cleaning product you can use for your bathroom is Castile soap. Mix a few drops of essential oils in your Castile soap, and you’ll have a perfect aromatic cleaner and refresher for your bathroom. This concoction can clean bathroom countertops, tubs, the tile floor, and more. It’s not limited to the bathroom, either. Use it anywhere.Now, you have a few different non-toxic bathroom cleaner recipes; it’s an excellent time to take a peek at our all natural cleaning products for more amazing green cleaning products for your house!