We would love to synergize with you!
Our affiliate program is designed help us grow while increasing your revenue streams. Being an affiliate is simple.
- Sign up.
- Share your assigned affiliate link.
- Get paid once a month.
- Talk about us on your blog, social media, podcast, email blasts and one-on-one to your customers and friends.
Just to be up front—this is an affiliate program and not a multi-level marketing program. Affiliates earn from sales directly related to their affiliate link and will not be building a pyramid below them. If you want to refer your friends to our affiliate program you will have our undying love, but they won’t become part your network or income stream.
How to Become an Affiliate
Apply to be an affiliate and we will send you an affiliate link that will track purchases made through your specific link. You can use this link on your website, social media, and to generally share with your customers and/or friends. This approach is totally hands off. You share the link. They buy. We ship the product to your happy customer. We pay you at the end of the following month.
What do Affiliates Earn?
Affiliates earn 20% of MamaSuds purchases made on the MamaSuds website through their affiliate link.
How often do Affiliates get paid?
MamaSuds pays affiliates for a given month’s earnings at the end of the following month. For example, you will be issued affiliate payment(s) at the end of May covering sales earned in April. Affiliates are paid via PayPal.
Can I earn money by referring other affiliates?
No, we are not a multi-level marketing program. We have no pyramid building ambitions. We simply want to reward our customers who refer other customers to MamaSuds through our affiliate program.
Is there a monthly earning cap?
Nope. We are more than happy to pay out whatever you have earned in a given month!
Is it possible for a sale not to be tracked?
Technology is not perfect. If a user has disabled cookies it is possible that an affiliate sale will not be tracked. We will work to rectify the problem if both you and the consumer confirm that a sale was not tracked that was meant to be tracked.
If a customer has a problem, who should they contact?
Have them email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help them out.
Can products be shipped to other countries?
Yes, but please be up front and let international customers that MamaSuds products are heavy and expensive to ship internationally.
Who can be an affiliate?
Anyone, but we do require that your representation of our company be within our standards.
What are our standards?
- You believe MamaSuds is a lifestyle and not just amazing products.
- You are a connector; you love to socialize; are out-and-about at local events; you are plugged in and love to share your experiences via your favorite device.
- You are like-minded: you have a passion for MamaSuds' core values + eco-living through social action, and you want to share this passion with everyone you meet!
- Please be kind on social media. We don’t want to be associated with anyone who blasts other companies or attacks other commenters.
- Treat every customer with respect. We know the customer isn’t always right, but they are always valuable, should be heard and treated kindly.
- Affiliate referrals cannot be used for wholesale accounts.
- Disclose on your website that you use affiliate links in compliance with the FTC and GDPR. If you haven’t already made your website General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliant, now would be the time. According to the EU all websites must be GDPR compliant (even if you don’t sell in the EU). The FTC also requires that your affiliate relationship must be disclosed to the consumer in a clear and conspicuous way.
Is there anything I need to add to my website to be an affiliate?
Yes. If you haven’t already made your website General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliant, now would be the time. According to the EU all websites must be GDPR compliant (even if you don’t sell in the EU). The FTC also requires that your affiliate relationship must be disclosed to the consumer in a clear and conspicuous way.
Here are the standards according to the FTC:
- Prominence — Is the disclosure big enough for consumers to read easily?
- Presentation — Is the disclosure worded in a way that consumers can easily understand?
- Placement — Geography matters. Is the disclosure where consumers are likely to look?
- Proximity — Is the disclosure close to the claim it modifies?