Toilet Bombs Cleaning Tabs
You can clean kill germs without toxic ingredients
Cleaning toilets has never been so easy and safe!
Use: drop 1 tab into the toilet and let it fizz out. Use your toilet brush to scrub the bowl. Flush. Toilet bombs can also be used in the holding tank as well.
- drop a tab into your diaper pail to help keep it fresh.
- drop a tab into your washing machine, set it on the lowest load setting, let it fizz out and wash your washing machine.
- drop a tab (or 2) into your garbage disposal and run the water.
- put a few wedges on a decorative plate in your bathroom and let it deodorize your bathroom.
This is my kids favorite new chore: cleaning the toilet!
- 10 Toilet Bomb tabs included in each 5"x7" muslin bag
- made with sodium bicarbonate, non-GMO citric acid*, water, essential oils of tea tree, organic peppermint, and lemon
- safe for septic systems
- use within 3 months
*Allergy alert: do not use if you have a corn allergy.