All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
Please select all options.
Ingredients: water, MamaSuds handcrafted Castile Soap (potassium olivate), aloe vera gel juice with non-GMO citric acid*, pure essential oils of clove bud, organic cinnamon leaf, lemon, eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary.
Your favorite All-Purpose Cleaner
is also concentrated.
You'll be the super-hero of super-heroes with this concentrated bottle of MamaSuds All-Purpose Cleaner because it has eight REFILLS packed into one BOTTLE! Save the money and the plastic!
There hasn't been a non-toxic household cleaner that has made the colored markers quiver in their box since.... well, never. Grease dissipates at the mere sight of the bottle and germs burst into tears at just the whisper of its name (MamaSuds All-Purpose Cleaner). Bold statements? Absolutely... but just wait until you see this all-natural cleaner in action!
MamaSuds All-Purpose Cleaner is tough on the crud but safe enough to wash out a potty mouth. Actually, don't do that, it tastes horrendous.
You don't need a special cleaner for every nook and cranny of your home. Sinks, counters, doorknobs, stove-tops, garbage lids, the side of the couch where your mini-me drew a self-portrait.... all you need is this brilliant and effective formula that leaves nothing behind except faint aroma of pure essential oils.
- 16 fluid ounces (enough for 8 refills to make your entire home immaculately shiny)
- Ingredients: water, MamaSuds handcrafted Castile Soap (potassium olivate), organic whole leaf aloe vera gel juice with non-GMO citric acid*, pure essential oils of clove bud, organic cinnamon leaf, lemon, eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary.
- BPA-free and recyclable plastic
- Earned gold stars for safety from the Environmental Working Group
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny and Vegan by PETA
- Free of any synthetic ingredients
- The Spray received the 2017 Indie Business Artisan product of the year in the Lifestyle + Home category
How to use:
Fill your spray bottle with 2 fluid ounces of Concentrate and fill with warm water and shake. Spray on any water-safe surface (including sealed wood). Wipe with a soft cloth or scrub with a non-scratch sponge. Test any fabric in an inconspicuous area before going crazy.
*Allergy alert: contains citric acid that may be derived from corn, do not use if you have a corn allergy.