• It can be used to make DIY beauty products and household cleaning products.
• Castile Soap offers benefits like versatility, affordability, and gentle cleansing qualities.
• It can be used as a shampoo, body wash, laundry detergent, dish soap then followed up with an acid for stunning results.
• MamaSuds offers quality Castile soap-based products at an affordable price.
• It provides cost-saving benefits, is safe to use around children and pets, biodegradable, vegan, and free from synthetic ingredients.
• Mixing vinegar with castile soap should be avoided as they cancel each other out; however, create various cleaning solutions by mixing it safely with other ingredients.
• To make a mopping solution, mix half a cup of castile soap with three gallons of hot water.
• Create an all-purpose cleaning spray by mixing one tablespoon of castile soap per cup of water and 10-15 drops of essential oils like lavender or tea tree.
• Cleaning with castile soap is cost-effective and non-toxic.
• Using castile soap as a shampoo can be beneficial, but it should be used with caution.
• It is suggested that those with color-treated hair or hair that tangles easily be cautious about using this product.
• Castile soap should be diluted with water before use and followed with a rinse of an acidic solution to cleanse residue.
• Those looking for natural alternatives, have sensitive skin, or the patience to experiment may find they prefer castile soap as their shampoo.
• Benefits of using castile soap include being gentle, hydrating and versatile, as it can work for makeup removal and household cleaning in addition to washing one's hair.
It's a responsibility for every parent at home to keep their kids safe and secure. However, this doesn't look like an easy task to accomplish for most of us, but it's worth it. As parents, we have failed to know exactly where we should focus our efforts and time in ensuring that our babies are kept safe at home. So the big question remains for us, where can we start? In regards to how our kids are curious about everything that seems to cross their way, most of the cleaning products fuel the chances of risk to our babies. This is the point where we can now get started to ensure a clean home and safety in our families. Therefore, these 5 baby-friendly cleaning products are the best choice for every parent to consider.
1. Safe Floor Cleaner
When your baby reaches the age of crawling, you need to ensure that all floors of your house are clean. If you want your floors to look their best, vacuum often, especially tile floors. There are various baby-safe household cleaning products that will help you achieve this. Try using unscented MamaSuds Castile Soap. This will keep off the bacteria from the floor. Fragrance features will also not encourage babies to be curious in licking the floor as pleasant smells always attract them.
2. Safe Baby-Friendly Laundry Products
Your laundry is likely to grow big when your family grows, and usually, those bundles of clothes can bring a big mess to your family. You may be tempted to use chemical detergents to clean your baby's clothes. It's vital to know that most of these chemical products are harmful to your kid's skin and can chase away their happiness. Therefore, it's crucial to manage your laundry with a non-toxic laundry product. Don't be tempted to purchase a product specifically geared toward "baby" as this is likely filled with synthetic ingredients and marked up in price. MamaSuds Laundry Soap is not only gentle enough for sensitive skin, it's designed for cloth diapering. This product is safe for your little ones and will bring more happiness to them.
3. Safe Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaners
Bathtubs and toilet cleaners are packed with a synthetic chemical that is harmful to inhale. Therefore, consider using cleaning products that are safe for kids. Instead of using these harmful chemicals, opt for safe products. You can try using white vinegar to clean bathroom. Also, plain baking soda can work best in cleaning the bathtub. It's also recommended to use castile soap when cleaning the toilets instead of using chemical-based detergents.
4. Dishwashing Detergents
Dishwashing detergents should also top your things-to-care list when it comes to choosing best cleaning product for your utensils. Avoid using harsh dishwashing products which dirty your dishes with harmful chemicals that can bring breathability problems when exposed to air. Instead, choose natural dishwashing products like MamaSuds Automatic Dishwasher Powder which does not include any synthetic or harmful ingredients.
5. Baby-Friendly All-Purpose Cleaners
When you have a tight schedule at home, an effective all-purpose cleaner can be the better option for a baby-friendly cleaning product. This will get any type of surface cleaned and leave your family in a safe and clean home. Since kids will never run short off their cheekiness, they will want to swim on the floor playing all styles of games. Therefore, be sure to use a natural cleaning product that will be safe for them after their games. Consider trying Baking soda and table salt as they can handle tough stains on the floor or MamaSuds All-Purpose Cleaner spray.
Creating a happy family is number one priority for every parent. Therefore, be sure to use eco-friendly cleaning products. These products are not only ideal for your kid's health but also bring happiness to your family. In addition, they enhance your laundry and make your home clean. So, it's vital to consider having these 5 baby-friendly cleaning products for every home and create a worry-free home for your family. These products will make you have a good experience at home. Enjoy!
Liz Buckley is a part of the Content team at Best Vacuum Expert, sharing expert knowledge and best tips on how to have a clean house.
So when was the last time you cleaned those make-up brushes? I have to admit, I do it less than I probably should, however now that my girls are at the "love-to-put-makeup-on" stage, I do it more. Only because I have black eyeshadow on my kabuki brush and blush on my eyeshadow brush. 😳
If you have one MamaSuds product or quite a few, there are multiple products you can use to clean your makeup brushes. Here are your steps:
1.) Rinse your brushes off. Experts say to avoid getting anything but the bristles, but I am not very good at that.
2.) Get a shallow bowl and put either a small amount of a) MamaSuds Castile Soap b) MamaSuds Laundry Soap or c) MamaSuds All-Purpose Cleaner. Then add enough water to have up to the middle of the brushes submerged.
3.) You can let your brushes sit in it for about 10 minutes or just start swirling each of them around in it, working out the makeup.
4.) Rinse and dry carefully. Then put a towel or washcloth down and lean them up against something (like the wall or mirror) so they are leaning with the brushes down. Let them dry overnight.
That's it! Try it and let me know how it works!
• 43,518 calls concerning bleach were reported to the National Poison Control Center in 2012.
• Sodium hypochlorite can cause asthma and respiratory concerns, skin allergies and irritation, cancer, and environmental risks.
• MamaSuds developed an all natural All Purpose Cleaner with its own Germs Away essential oil blend that is effective yet safe.
• The mixture includes castile soap, organic Aloe Vera Gel juice, distilled water and the Germs Away essential oil blend of clove bud, cinnamon leaf, lemon, eucalyptus and rosemary oils for disinfecting and fighting germs.