Have you ever wondered what makes a cleaner all-purpose? Generally speaking, these products are soft on surfaces and hard on germs. The idea is to offer one product instead of many for cleaning made simple. After all, we know you’ve got a million things to do without stressing a mess.
Next up is what sets us apart from the pack. At MamaSuds, we’re all about transparency! That’s why our list of natural ingredients is anything but secret. Our organic all-purpose cleaner is a completely safe solution that smells like a dream. Keep your kids safe and your counters sparkling with our impressive cleaner.
As any mom can tell you, effective cleaning is all about the ingredients. We want the best for our families and know you do, too. That’s why we source pure oils and natural solvents for a family-friendly product. Here’s what you can expect to find in our all-purpose cleaner:
- MamaSuds original formula castile soap (potassium olivate)*
- Aloe vera gel, including non-GMO citric acid*
- Pure clove bud essential oil
- Pure organic cinnamon leaf essential oil
- Pure lemon essential oil
- Pure eucalyptus radiata essential oil
- Pure rosemary essential oil
*Aloe vera gel juice contains citric acid that may be derived from corn. Do not use if you are allergic to corn.
As you can see, there’s not a lot to it. Who knew perfection could be so simple? Really, we’ve found that using the best ingredients in balanced ratios is the secret to our success. Each ingredient offers its own unique benefits, like in the following essential oils.
Did you know that clove has anti-inflammatory properties? Besides its amazing scent, the clove plant is commonly used in cosmetics to fight inflammation. For example, one scientific study published in 2021 cited its ability to reduce inflammation by up to 20 percent over 3 hours. While cleaning products aren’t designed specifically for topical use, our all-purpose cleaner boasts several skin-friendly ingredients.
Nothing is as clean as a sun-ripened lemon. Besides its fresh scent, lemon essential oil offers secondary skin benefits. For example, did you know the plant’s detoxifying properties are good for oily skin? How about its ability to boost the immune system? That’s right: lemons are as useful to the skin as they are fragrant in the home. Good thing we included lemon essential oil in our all-purpose cleaner for yet another benefit.
Rosemary is another ingredient known for its revitalizing scent. Just like lemon, you’re likely to find it in kitchen cabinets and cosmetics alike. We thought we’d take things to the next level by adding rosemary essential oil to our all-purpose cleaner for its invigorating fragrance. In fact, this multifaceted ingredient is often considered a tonic to refresh and restore the skin.
Have you ever wondered what all-purpose cleaner is good for? In short, it’s formulated to use on many household surfaces. Every brand and product is different, so your best bet is to read labels carefully. However, most all-purpose cleaners, including ours, are designed to handle routine cleaning on a variety of surfaces.
While ovens often require specific cleaners and harsh chemicals, you’re free to use all-purpose cleaners on stovetops themselves. These surfaces are easier to clean based on better access and visibility. To clean, simply spray the surface and wipe it down using a microfiber cloth. Buff dry with a towel for a smooth, shiny finish.
If your kitchen has tile or laminate countertops, it’s okay to use an all-purpose cleaner. (Ours is definitely safe, thanks to its natural ingredients!) Spray your surface and wipe it off using a soft, dry cloth. For excess grease or residue, spot clean using stronger or more concentrated cleaning products.
Has your shower seen better days? Stay up-to-date on weekly cleanings using an all-purpose cleaner. Spray all shower surfaces, including the corners and door, for complete coverage. Rinse off and squeegee as needed. Pro tip: use an all-purpose cleaner for regular cleaning and minimal residue.
Did you know you can use all-purpose cleaner to mop floors? Thanks to its castile soap base, this cleaner can be easily diluted for use on wood, tile, or linoleum floors. Start by running warm water and adding ½ cup of all-purpose cleaner. Mop your floors in the cleaning solution and let dry. Pro tip: add plenty of water. Floors aren’t rinsed after mopping, so try to avoid unnecessary residue.
All-purpose cleaner is true to its name with a million different uses. Use it in your kitchen, bathroom, or living room floor for completely natural cleaning. Now that you know what it does, what it contains, and how to use it, it’s time to try it on for size.Are you curious about what we have to offer? If so, check out our online store for everything you need to know on current product availability. We’re thrilled to help other mamas like you get their houses clean while kicking chemicals to the curb. Thanks so much for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
• Common natural cleaner ingredients include vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, castile soap, citric acid, and essential oils.
• Castile soap is an example of an extremely effective natural ingredient that is as effective as its chemical counterparts.
• Alcohol and hydrogen peroxide are examples of natural disinfectants that are effective against bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19.
• To find the best all-purpose natural cleaner, look for one with proven dirt eliminators like castile soap, plus citric acid or hydrogen peroxide for disinfection.
Clean out your kitchen
Is it time your Kitchen needs to be cleaned and detoxed? Do you still have cleaning products in the back of your cupboard that you're ashamed of, or maybe you're just not sure if they are safe or not?
Let's Detox Your Kitchen
1. Get a laundry basket. Put everything you find that doesn't belong in the kitchen in the laundry basket. This helps stop Cleaning A.D.D. You know, when you go to put something away in another room and suddenly start cleaning something in that room? Then a few hours later you realize you started with the kitchen and suddenly ended up cleaning the toy box out in the play room? Yeah, guilty! The laundry basket is how I get myself to not do that.
2. Clear everything off of your counters.
3. Start at the top of your Kitchen and work down. Take everything off the top of your cupboards or shelves and refrigerator and wash/clean them off. Vacuum up there. Use MamaSuds® All Purpose Cleaner to clean the grease/grime/dust.
4. Spray your cupboards and handles/knobs and wipe them down. Use a cotton swab to get in any nooks and crannies.
5. Take everything out of your refrigerator and wash it out. A bucket of hot water with about a half an ounce of MamaSuds® Castile Soap would work great, or continue using the spray. Put refrigerator contents back.
6. Take items out of cupboards one section at a time. Anything that your don't use or isn't yours put in the laundry basket. Wipe out cupboard and put contents back. Do the same with the drawers too.
7. Oven. This can be done at night if your oven it particularly filthy. It may need a good wiping down or a scrub. Vacuum or sweep out anything sitting at the bottom. Sprinkle baking soda on the bottom so it creates a thin layer. Spray it with white distilled vinegar and shut the down. Leave it over night then scrub the oven floor and walls. Wipe out.
8. Spray kitchen surfaces and back splash and appliances. Wipe down.
9. Dispose of any other cleaning products you no longer use. You really can get away with just a few cleaning products!
10. Take your laundry basket and put items away.
Now have a cup of something tasty and enjoy your clean kitchen!
• Versatile and powerful enough to clean any surface around the house, including babies and toilets.
• All-purpose spray cleaner, baby wipe solution, bathing solution, dishwashing soap, floor cleaner, fruit/veggie wash, hand-washing solution, toilet cleaner and scrub/scouring paste recipes to use the product.
• Also effective on tough stain spots.
• Tips for making it last longer.